What We Do
Dolaghan Law is a full-service law firm offering an extensive list of skill sets and expertise in
bankruptcy. We know that when it comes to financial troubles, many people don’t know where to turn, or who they can ask for help. You may feel as though you are the only person you know facing these problems. You’re not alone.
Dolaghan Law can help you:
● Stop or prevent foreclosure
● Establish loan modification
● End credit harassment
● Avoid repossessions
● Repair your credit
● Stop wage garnishment
At Dolaghan Law, it is our mission to walk you through the steps of filing for bankruptcy in order to get your life back and regain your freedom from debt collectors. With over 18 years of experience dealing with 1000’s of cases just like yours, let the offices of Dolaghan Law take it from here.
What are the Steps?
● We start with a consultation to assess whether you would be a good candidate for filing, and to determine which chapter to file under.
● Next we will begin to prepare your case by collecting all of the necessary information to file.
● You will then be required to complete a credit counseling course, which is a mandatory
requirement in order to be eligible to file for bankruptcy. The course can be completed in about an hour online or over the phone.
● Finally, we will compile all of the information collected and prepare and submit your petition to the courts and you will receive your case number.
● A typical chapter 7 lasts about five months before the debtor receives a discharge.
Meet the Team
Eileen Dolaghan earned her J.D. with honors from Florida Coastal School of Law in 1999, her M.A. from Jacksonville University in 1989, and her B.S. from the University of Florida in 1987. She is admitted to practice law in Florida and in the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Serving Duval County and the greater Jacksonville areas since 2000, Eileen Dolaghan has the experience to know that every case is different, and she applies that knowledge to each unique scenario with compassion and professionalism.
She is a member of the Jacksonville Bar Association, the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association, and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. She practices law in these areas:
Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Consumer Law.
Call Dolaghan Law to speak with Eileen today about your bankruptcy and other legal concerns at 904-354-4935.
Mac enjoys chewy toys, walks on the beach and helping out around the office with current and new clients. Mac graduated from the Cute Doggy School of Law in 2000, and is here to help you with all of your dog questions.